My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ESL In Evening




On Tuesday evenings I have been teaching ESL
at Azalea Place in Chamblee. All of our students
have been from Guatemala. The last 2 week however
we have not had any students come to class because
now with the time change the men especially are
out working later. It is great that they have work but
disappointing to Penny the other teacher and myself.
Last night Penny had brought curtains that she made
for the front window of the mission. She had bought
a tension rod at Walmart. Well the 2 of us could not
get the rod to work. Finally we ask one of the boys
if his Dad might have a screwdriver we could us. A
few minutes later the Dad came down to the mission
to help us. Success! I guess it takes a man!
Leah and I had fun reading with some of the little
girls!

No comments: