My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, January 18, 2013

Fall Highlight

This Fall we had such a treat when we had a Ukrainian couple come to stay with our family for a week. What fun we had!! We even went to an Atlanta Hawks game - a 1st for me. I was surprised when I actually got into the game. The Hawks won in overtime and I had a blast. We did so many things and God directed our steps and led us to people who could help them and pray for them in their sports ministry. I do believe that God allowed them to come just to encourage me! It was such a blessing getting to really know them and hear their heart for winning the lost to Jesus and ministering to new believers. I now have another "family" in Ukraine!! Oh how I do love and miss my Ukrainian family and friends.

No comments: