My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, February 27, 2015

Meeting at Cracker Barrel

I been having some great meeting the last week trying to line up our ministry opportunities in the international village. It was great to meet some new people like Carol and see some old friends like Betty as well as calling on different apartments to see how the corporate part of our meeting at their facility is coming along. Yesterday, I had the chance to meet with Tim Cummins and his daughter Ashley long time friends and fellow missionaries. We worked together with North American Mission Board. Tim helped me get started with NAMB and was my supervisor. God is at work in Atlanta and I look forward to seeing what God is going to accomplish!!

No comments: