My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, September 15, 2009






Yesterday Mark and I went to Chamblee so I could do
English with a Mom from Bangladesh. Unfortunately
no one was home. Sometimes I just have days like that
where I feel all the effort is wasted.

Today Leah, Deborah, and I went to Clarkston to help with
homework. It seemed like some of the kids had none while
a few had a ton. Bennett and I talked about the upcoming
concert in October at First Baptist Norcross. Joe Scott,
another mission partner came in while we were leaving.

No comments: