My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Celebration


















Tonight we had a Thanksgiving celebration at The
Falls apartments for the families who participate
in the afterschool program. We shared with them
how Thanksgiving started in this country. We shared
a section of scripture. We sang a few songs and
then we all shared a meal together. At the end I
gave each family one of Dr Stanley's "Messengers" in
Spanish. Thanks to FBA for getting these for me to
give our families!

No comments: