My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Assisted Living, Fighting at the Mission, and Church






Yesterday we were so busy. We started the day
by going to Buckhead to sing at an Assisted
Living Home for Seniors. We sang 4 songs. 3 of
the songs were Christmas Carols. Mom played the
piano for us and Dad preached. Later we went
to Duluth to work with the kids at the Mission.
Things seemed to be going okay when 2 of the
children got into a big fight. Fists were
flying. They were kicking and slapping each
other and of course yelling. So I had to
get in the middle and grab both by one arm to
separate them. I'm sure I probably looked funny
because yesterday I was in a skirt and of course
I am a really large person but it had to be done.
I sent both children home and told them they could
not come back until next week. When we left
the apartment we went straight to church. Leah
and Deborah had girls ensemble after church so
we didn't get home until 10:00pm. One long day!

No comments: