My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kingdom Building







It has been awhile since I posted online but
ministry continues all around. Rather than trying
to "catch up" I'll post some recent happenings!
3 weeks ago I attended the preschool of some of
our little students from The Falls for a program.
It is always fun to see the kids in other surroundings
and to be invited to other activities. When I arrived
one of the little boys yelled, "It's Miss Cathy,
It's Miss Cathy." He ran out of the circle of preschoolers
to grab my hand and lead me into the room. Then he smiled
at me as if I was afraid and said,"It's okay Miss Cathy,
They speak your language!" I thought it was so cute. I
know I was smiling on the inside.

I really enjoy the English classes each week. The families
are very special. Mark and I had the opportunity to go
out to eat at a new restaurant that one of the Dads has opened
in Buford. It is called Mezza Luna and the food was delicious.

For the next few weeks we will be helping at Azalea Place Apt
in Chamblee with English classes. We were able to go on Tuesday
to meet the people in the classes. I have my own way of teaching
but if I substitute for someone else I try and follow their
pattern so I don't confused the students. It should be fun.

No comments: