My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Never The Norm







After a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with our
families it was back to work as usual. Although I guess
my work is never the norm which is actually very exciting.
I love what I do and so far this week has been no exception.
Monday, Sarah, Leah, Deborah, and I all went to help out
at Pastor Andrew and Inna's house. Andrew is the Pastor
of the Russian church where I have been going. I am very
excited that I will have 2 new Russian speaking English
students and 2 couples to disciple.

Tuesday, I went to teach 2 other Mom's. I was surprised with
a wonderful home cooked meal. The children were cute and our
English class was great.

Today I am working on correspondence, newsletters, planning for
next year, and assisting Leah and Deborah with school. This
afternoon I will take the girls to church.

No comments: