My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, March 22, 2013

Training for Belarus

The last few weeks Mark and I have been very busy as we begin prepping our team for Belarus. I spent endless hours putting together a resource book for all of our team members. It consists of pages on packing to pages of prayer walking and evangelism. Getting excited for this opportunity in July to Be His Heart, His Hands, and His Voice!

No comments: