My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, May 11, 2009





Saturday we had practice at FBA for the children's choir program.
After practice we came home and then made a quick trip up to Hiawassee
to see Mark's parents. It was a good visit.

Sunday we picked up a family from one of the apartments and took
them to FBA to church. Dr. Stanley recognized all the Mom's since it was
Mother's Day. We went by and visited with my Mom at their house in the
afternoon then we went back home and my family cooked me a Mother's Day dinner.


This afternoon Mark and I went to Chamblee. He had a great game of basketball while I was teaching English. I found out that this Bengali family I have been working with will most likely be moving about 2 hours away this summer.
One of the little hispanic boys at the apartment was showing me his side where he had a cut. I looked at his cut and then I ask him if remembered that I was a nurse. I showed him my stethoscope and let him listen to his heartbeat. He really enjoyed that!!

No comments: