My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Wednesday, May 20, 2009









Tuesday all the children were sick and stayed home. We are
trying to get ready for vacation so we had a work day! I ran
alot of errands. All work and no play is never fun so Leah,
Deborah, and I decided to go to Stone Mountain in the afternoon.
We climbed the mountain. It was a beautiful day. The temperature
was perfect. On top of the mountain is was very, very, windy
though and we almost got blown away. Everything was shut down on
top because of the wind. I met a sweet lady named Ava on the way
down. She use to help train home heath care nurses.

No comments: