My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, July 6, 2009



Doctors, Doctors! Today was the day for Doctor
appointments for me. I went to see my Internist
this morning to have my blood levels checked. A
few years ago I had some serious problems and have
to make sure that things are okay especially before
heading out of the country again. I should know the
results in a few days. I also received a vaccine, a
prescription for Typhoid medication to be taken
before I leave and a prescription for an antimalarial
drug to be taken before, during, and after returning
from my trip to Honduras.

After lunch I went to see the Chiropractor. If I get
regular adjustments it really cuts down on the number
of headaches that I have each month. I had a herniated
cervical disc in 2001 and sometimes have problems with
my neck. I haven't been able to go in for a month
and I have had a headache all weekend so I decided
that I needed to go. My Chiropractor and her assistant
are the sweetest ladies ever!!

Tonight I will be bogged down in paper work and bills
my least favorite thing to do.

No comments: