My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Sunday, October 25, 2009

This has been one of the craziest weeks ever.
I started out on Monday going to the Dr. My
blood pressure has been high lately. Just like
I expected, I was started on BP medicine. Both
of my parent's take BP medicine. When I started
taking it Monday it made me feel really funny
and a little dizzy. I think I have slowly gotten use
to it over the week. Mark got hurt on Wednesday. We
went to the ER. He had x-ray's of his knee. The Dr.
said no breaks or chipped bones. He is on crutches
and has a knee immobilizer. He has an Orthopedic
appointment on Tuesday. Ministry has been crazy
too. Things have happened that are discouraging and
challenging. The children are their beautiful sweet
selves and make it all worthwhile. I am personally
in the midst of some decisions. We are also trying to
help get David ready to move to Pennsylvania next week.

No comments: