My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


We ran errands all day yesterday. First we started by
taking Hannah to work. Then I went to pick up David who had
dropped his car off for a tune up and repairs. He leaves
next week for Pennsylvania. We left David at the house and
went to FBA to pick up school supplies that a friend had left
at the church for the mission. Leah, Deborah, and I ate lunch
at La Botana. After lunch we went by my parents to take back
a cake dish of my Mom's. When we left their house in Chamblee
we drove up to Buford to Hamilton Mill to pick up Sarah from
work. As soon as we got home with Sarah I took David back
to Snellville to get his car. David and I dropped off some
items at Goodwill and then picked up Pizza for dinner. After
dinner Leah and I went to the Grocery store. Then I came home
and started cleaning. Our Ukrainian friends, Alexander and Leana
Kupenko are in the U. S. and will be visiting us today. He is the
pastor of the Voron'kiv church where we serve.

No comments: