My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Family Fun and Birthday's







Tonight we had a family birthday party.
We celebrated Kay's birthday which was
yesterday and my birthday which is March 8th.
I have had a very busy 2 "off days."
Yesterday I took a Mom from the mission to
the police station to get a copy of a police
report. We need to keep this sweet Mom and her
daughter in our prayers. I also had a great
time at lunch with Bret, Susie, and Mark at
Chaing Mai a Thai restaurant in Lilburn.
Bret and Susie are 2 missionaries who are
helping at The Falls. They will be leaving
in June for Thailand. Then Leah, Deborah, and
I went up to Hamilton Mill to pick up Sarah
at work. Today was alot of the same. I got
up took Hannah to work, went to the bank,
went to Lithonia to the big music warehouse,
took Sarah to work at Hamilton Mill, took Leah
and Deborah to a late lunch at a Mexican Restaurant,
went to Kroger, got gas, and then went to my
Mom's house.

No comments: