My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday App Group Leaders and Passion City Church




Sunday I had an Atlanta Passion Play group
leaders lunch. We reviewed all the blocking
for the 10 groups. Things are going to be a
little different this year. I got home in the
late afternoon and then Rachel and I left and
went downtown to the Old Baptist Tabernacle
for Passion City Church. Louie Giglio spoke on
Prayer Remix. It was great encouraging us to
Praise and Bless God. He has already given us
every blessing as believers.

No comments: