My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, September 6, 2010

Garage Sale at The Falls










Last weekend we had a garage sale at The Falls.
We are trying to raise money to get some heat and
air in our building. Our space is great. It is one
large room with a walk in closet in the back. But
we have no way to get any air flow except one door
that goes to the outside. We don't have any windows
and we are in a space with the laundry room on one side
and maintenance on the other. In the summer it is hotter
inside than it is outside. My daughters laugh at me
sometimes when I go home my hair and clothes are soaking
wet from sweat. And yes it is sweat not perspiration!
Sometimes we go outside to cool off. We have had an
extremely hot summer here in Atlanta so that is telling
alot. We actually can't wait to wear our coats inside the
room again.

We raised about $350. It was a fun but hard day for
all of us who worked.

No comments: