My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy Week








What a busy week we have had. Of course we had 4 days
this week of working with the children at The Falls in
our after school program. On Tuesday we had choir with
the kids. As I mentioned before,I had a meeting with
our apartment manager Carlos on Tuesday. Wednesday Leah
and Deborah had to be at church a little early because
the Youth choir was singing. I was surprised when I ran
into Pastor Tito Ruiz at FBA. He is the Spanish Pastor
at The Bridge, a church who works closely with us in
our ministry. I was able to introduce him to my parents
and my brother. Thursday morning I went to First Baptist
to pick up school supplies that had been donated for us.
Then it was off to the Doraville pregnancy center to pick
up some baby formula. I had a great time catching up with
Deborah Hayes who runs the center. Today we were invited
to lunch by one of our sweet Mom's. She cooked a real
feast of tilapia, rice, beans, salad, and homemade tortillas.
It was delicious! We spent the afternoon setting up
for the garage sale that we are having at the apartment
tomorrow. Leah and Deborah and their choir is singing
tonight so we rushed them down to church.

No comments: