My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Manager Meeting


Yesterday I had a meeting with the new manager at The Falls,
Carlos Martinez and my NAMB supervisor, missionary, and
friend Tim Cummins. The meeting went very well. We discussed
upcoming events for the residents and things that we can do
to make our work there better. God is so gracious to give
us this ministry. It is our prayer that we would have His
wisdom and His love as we work with the sweet people at
The Falls.

No comments: