My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Garage Sale Remix








Today we had another garage sale at The Falls. All of the
money that we make goes to help with the cost of heating
and air conditioning for our building. We had a fairly good
turn out. After the sale we loaded my truck 2 times and
Paola's van once and took the left over stuff to Goodwill.
A long tiring day. You should see this 50 year + woman
climbing in and out of the pick up truck.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Looks like a fun time Cathy. I like your photos s o much. May God bless your ministry