My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, November 18, 2011

How Great is Our God









How Great is Our God! Nash Bog Kak Velik - Russian.
Cuan Grande es Dios - Spanish

I just heard the new release of Chris Tomlin's song.
It is the Wold Edition with words sung in Hindi, Indonesian,
Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Zulu, Africans, and Mandarin.
It is just a small glimpse of what heaven will be like when
people from every tribe and tongue will fall on their knees
to worship Him!

I have been to a beautiful Baby Shower for Dasha with Calvary
Russian Church. I had a great meeting with Tim Cummins. I got to
listen to my daughter give her testimony and sing in the ESL
Thanksgiving party.I got to help with the kids at The Falls.
So far an amazing week!

No comments: