My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Missions Conference








Last week we had a wonderful Missions Conference
at First Baptist Atlanta. It was a whole week of sharing,
learning,and fellowship with other missionaries.
It also gave us a time to share with many people about
missions and what we do. I met many new people. I spoke
in a Sunday School class. I also participated in the
Shower of Love while Mark was at the Men's fellowship.

No comments: