My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Anticipation

I am so excited about what God is doing! I may not understand it all but I do know that His promises are true. It is true that I have been through some rough waters but God is still at work and He has the next step for me. I have certainly not given up on full-time ministry! I know that the perfect ministry job situation is waiting. I am trying to not get anxious and eagerly anticipate what He is doing in my life. We are hoping that in this next chapter that Mark can also be more involved. We had a very encouraging meeting last week with Jim Haskell the NAMB SEND coordinator for Atlanta. He has invited us to go on a vision trip next week to look at what God is doing in Atlanta and to catch the vision for ongoing church planting here and around North America. I am looking forward to attending.

No comments: