My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, December 18, 2008















































































This afternoon Deborah and I went over to Chamblee to Azalea Place. I went to check on my expectant mother. I did some more childbirth education with her then Deborah and I went back over to the mission. Mark came by after work and he was playing basketball with some of the boys when we got back over there. Tonight was the Christmas party for the kids at the mission.
They had a wild and crazy time playing games and decorating cookies. A group from First Baptist Mountain Park came to host the party. I also went by to see one of the Bengali families.
They are new in the U. S. The Dad said that they don't celebrate Christmas but have always heard how the Americans and Europeans do. He said now they can observe what Christmas is
about.

No comments: