My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Wednesday, December 24, 2008














































This morning Leah, Deborah, and I went to Clarkston to visit one of the African Mom's. Her baby is now 7 weeks old. Mom is still feeling a bit poorly but she is going to the Doctor on Monday. I can tell that the baby has gained some weight since I saw them last a few weeks ago. Her little cheeks are feeling out. I could hear her swallowing as her Mom nursed her. We brought them a few small Christmas gifts and a food basket. We sang "Kum ba Ya" together. Then Mom started singing "He's got the whole world in His hands." We sang 3 verses together.

This afternoon we visited with our good friends the Haggerty's . We don't see them much any more. They moved to Florida a few years ago. We attended a Christmas Eve service at First Baptist Mountain Park. It was really nice. I saw some friends of mine there. After the service we all went to supper at El Campisino's. It is always great to spend time with like minded believer's.

No comments: