My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, December 16, 2008








































































































































































































































Wow, the last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind! Mark, Sarah, Leah, Deborah and I were involved in the First Family Christmas at the Atlanta Civic Center on December 7, 2008. Then Mark, Leah, Deborah and I were involved in First Baptist Atlanta's Christmas Dinner theater play, "Here's Love." We had alot of rehersals for both in the last days. It was fun but exhausting. Our last performance was Sunday afternoon. We had 6 performances for Here's Love. During the week of the performances Deborah, Leah, and I all caught a terrible stomach virus! Today is the 1st day that I have been able to eat normally for a week. Apparently it was quite contagious. About 1/3 of everyone who was in the play got sick. On Saturday, I was better, but we had so many people sick until we made a sick bay area out in the hall close to the bathrooms. We took turns staying with the sick and helping them get on stage for their parts. Deborah did an awesome job with the lead role of Susan. Leah was a doll, a scooter kid, and a chorus kid. Mark was the baliff, the photographer, and a chorus man. I was a lady shopper, the reporter, and a chorus woman. Mark's parent's brought several friends to Friday's performance. Bennett and Idong Ekandem were also there and were able to meet his parent's along with some of Ruth's family.

Last night we went to Ruth's graduation from Georgia State University at the Georgia Dome. Ruth is David's long time girlfriend. They have grown up together at First Baptist Atlanta. She graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Fine Arts. We were all very proud of her. Afterwards we went to the Varisty with the Fetner family.

Today I have been trying to get caught up in everything. I have worked on checking and sending many emails, worked on my prayer letter, and worked on updating my blog. I had all 3 babies today. Lianka did catch the stomach virus from us and was sick most of last week. I am glad that she is better.

No comments: