My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, December 1, 2008







Today I took care of Lianka age 2 1/2, Benjamin age 17 months, and Spencer age 15 months. The kids are so cute. We try and work all of our homeschooling around their nap schedule. They will all be here tomorrow too! This afternoon we drove to Chamblee to Azalea Place apartments. It was snowing very lightly when we got there. Kids were already in the mission when we arrived. I went over to do my childbirth teaching. That took about an hour then we came back to the mission. Leah and Deborah played with some of the girls. I helped with some of the homework and talked with the kids at the mission. Tim gave me some tips of teaching English to some of the Moms. Some of the Bengali Mom's want me to teach them English. I am hoping to take the NAMB certification class in January.

No comments: