My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Sunday, January 31, 2010

FBA and Passion City Church



Had a great day today. This morning we were at
First Baptist Atlanta. Dr. Stanley had a great message
on How God Acts in Our Behalf. After the service I
attended the Short-term Missions luncheon. Leah and
Deborah had youth choir and Deborah auditioned for a
small singing group. We got home about 4:00pm. I was
really tired so I went to take and nap and just could
not sleep. Around 5:00 Rachel and Hannah got home and
I found out that Rachel was going to Passion City
Church. I changed in 5 minutes and we were out the
door to the Cobb Galleria. Louie had a great sermon
on What we are going to Be This year.

No comments: