My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Sunday, January 3, 2010


Leah, Deborah, and I are just getting home from church.
We took an African Mom and her 2 children with
us this morning. I brought extra hats and gloves and
a blanket and I'm glad I did. It was 20 degrees this
morning. Mom didn't have a jacket and the 2 children
had only single layer jackets. The baby and her son went
to Sunday School and then I took her to our
International class. I'm not sure how much she
understood but she said she liked it. Afterwards
we drove through MacDonald's(they hadn't eaten all day)
and I got everyone a Happy Meal. We took them back
to their apartment and then she was going to walk to the
evangelical African church this afternoon.

No comments: