My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Since I wrote last we have been busy working on school
and some other projects. I have completed alot of
paperwork and organizing things for the ministry.
There always seems to be alot of that to do. We just
returned from Clarkston where we helped with afterschool.
Sarah was able to go with us today. That was fun for
the kids. Praying about some new ministry opportunities.
We are having some people over next week so we have had
alot of cleaning to do too. Right now we are keeping
Spencer almost full- time. He is so cute and sweet. On
the days I go to the mission Sarah will be helping me
and watching him so I can leave and be at work on time.

No comments: