My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Sunday, January 24, 2010





We had a baby shower yesterday for my Ukrainian friend Olena.
She is expecting her 4th daughter in March. We had a few
Americans- those of us who have travelled to Ukraine on
mission trips and many of her Ukrainian/Russian friends.
There was lots of good food. Most of her friends brought
delicious Russian style food which I love. I enjoyed
talking with many of the ladies. I also loved hearing them
speak in their native tongue. It was sweet music to my ears!

No comments: