My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Amazing Weekend














This has been an eventful weekend. We had a
ladies fellowship for the Mom's at The Falls
apartment complex in Duluth. The ladies came
and made Christmas ornaments and we all participated
in a cookie swap. It was alot of fun. Tonight
I went to see First Family Christmas at FBA.
Leah and Deborah did a good job and were actually
on the camera a few times. Afterwards I met Andrew
Ryzhlov, a Pastor from Belarus. The funny thing
is that I have heard about him for several years.
I always love practicing my limited Russian.
He has a wonderful ministry www.byelorussianmission.org.
I have enjoyed checking what they are doing in
Eastern Europe.

No comments: