My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, December 10, 2010

Extreme Cold & Christmas Miracle






What a challenging week it has been
in apartment ministry at The Falls. First
we had to deal with the extreme cold. I am
thankful that I have a set of "long johns"
because I have worn them everyday this week.
Thankfully one of the men, Senor Omar, from
The Bridge church came to work on the heat
in our building. Our room is very large but
we now have a little heat coming out. PTL!
We are still in coats though! Yesterday
a 5 year old little boy did not
arrive home on the school bus. His Mom didn't
know what to do. So I spent about an hour with
her trying to track down her son. I even called
the police. We found him about an hour later
walking home off Satellite Blvd. Thankfully
he was fine. The kids at the mission called it
a Christmas miracle!!

No comments: