My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NRP and ER



Yesterday was quite an adventure. First I drove 162 miles
to Ranger, GA and back to take an NRP(Neonatal) and Class.
I left at 7:00am and got home at 4:30 in the afternoon. When I got
home I found out that Deborah was coughing up blood. She
had fallen very hard on the back of her head the night
before. We had watched her all night and she seemed okay.
But after I got home I called the nurses line and we decided
that since she has a past history with a skull fracture
and she was experiencing more symptoms- headache, dizziness,
and the blood,I needed to take her for a CT scan.
The scan was okay - she did not have a skull fracture. They
did however determine that she has something going on in
her sinuses. We are to follow up with a pediatric ENT today.

No comments: