My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Changing Schedule









Yeterday we were all set just to work with the
school age kids. We have divided the group since
we arelacking in volunteers. School age kids on
Mon. and Wed. and Preschool on Tues. and Thurs.
I had to send a few preschool Moms away and tell
them to come on Tuesday. They had forgotten.
We still had about 25 kids for just Leah, Deborah,
and I to work with. One of the Dads came in so I
put him to work helping the 1st graders with their
math. I do think we got more accomplished although
things were still a little crazy. One of the
boys came back for the 1st time in a long time. He
was misbehaving badly. He had a toy gun that he was
shooting at everyone. I had to tell him to go home.
He told me that he wasn't taking his medicine-
that his mom couldn't afford to buy it. So sad.
I noticed there was a note in his book bag from his
teacher to his Mom.

No comments: