My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, February 11, 2011

Surgery






I had surgery Wed. morning. It was suppose to be
outpatient But I had a difficult time and ended
up having to stay. I had 3 great Christan nurses.
I wouldn't have made it thru last night without
the help of one nurse. I didn't get her picture
though. I didn't have the camera at the time.
My nurses today patiently helped me get up to
par so I could go home this afternoon. One
of the nurses goes to First Baptist
Atlanta. We had an interesting conversation. She
told me that her great grandfather was saved as
the result of missionaries coming to her home
country of Thailand. That has been passed down
to her generation. WOW! I apologize for the bloody
picture. That has been a problem I am having too
much bleeding. I was on oxygen all night last night.
Got home this afternoon and just ate some jello!

1 comment: