My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recovery





The last week I have been recovering from
surgery but it hasn't been easy. I did have
complications and had to stay in the hospital the
1st night. I had too much bleeding and had to
go into the Dr. early and have gel foam packed in
my nose. The pain has actually been worse than I
expected. Yesterday, I went to the Dr. and had
my stents taken out of my nose. My nose is healing
still bleeding a little. My throat is also healing
although I haven't lost the scab yet. My throat
biopsy came back yesterday. It was negative. PTL!

No comments: