My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, June 9, 2009



I had an appointment this morning with Mary Gellerstedt
at First Baptist Atlanta. I had a call that my little
girl with poison ivy was worse so I left the church and
went over to Azalea about 11:00am. I took them downtown to
Hughes Spalding Children's Hospital next to Grady to be
seen. They prescribed an oral steroid and topical steroid
for her poison ivy. Mom kept asking if it was a virus. I
tried to explain to her that it came from a plant. They did
get her on the phone with a Bengali translator so I hope she
understood everything. When we left the hospital I took them
to Walmart to get the prescriptions. The I flew home because
Sarah had class tonight.

No comments: