My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, June 2, 2009







This morning I went to the Chiropractor. I then
went to First Baptist Atlanta to pick up Leah and Deborah.
They had spent the night away. This morning their teacher
took them to Peachtree City where they were
interviewed on J93.3 radio station about the upcoming
Vacation Bible School. They even sang on the radio with
their 2 friends Sarah Cate and Bethany Barnes.
Leah, Deborah, and I went by to check on the FBA mission
team working at Azalea Place in Chamblee. We left them
grabbed a bite to eat at Northlake Mall food court and then
went over to assist with the summer lunch food program at
the mission in Clarkston.

This evening after a fast trip to Kroger I must finish my
June newsletters and Thank You notes. In the morning Sarah
and I are leaving for Destin, Florida. It will be Sarah's
last year at youth camp. I am going with all 230 kids to be
the camp Nurse. It should be a challenging adventure.

No comments: