My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, June 8, 2009














Sarah and I returned last night from Beach Camp with
about 230 youth and adults from our church at First
Baptist Atlanta. We went to Destin, Florida. The
weather was great! I went as the Nurse for the trip
but I also was a condo leader for a group of sweet girls.
I really didn't want to go. I even told Maclane that I
didn't want to go, but I felt that God was telling me to
go, so I decided if God was telling me to do it then Camp
was exactly where I needed to be! Dr Stanley says, "Obey
God and leave all the consequences to Him." I have to say
that I was TRULY BLESSED from having been there! I know
beyond a shadow of a doubt that being in the center of
God's will for your life is so very important. When He
calls you to a task He will equip you, He will teach you,
and He will bless you you for being obedient to Him.

No comments: