My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, June 12, 2009














This morning Leah, Deborah, and I took Hannah to work,
went to the bank, and post office, then headed over to
Clarkston to work at the Apartments. I met Lisa North
another child of David and Kathy North who are FBA Faith
Promise missionaries. I have already been working some
with Ian and Ruthie North and Eric North. Ruthie had her
jewelry class this morning for refugee ladies. The ladies
are making jewelry to sale to help supplement their
incomes. We observed the class and I was able to meet
some of the Mom's and children. Leah and Deborah helped
with feeding lunch to the low income kids at the apartment.
We also sorted donated clothing and shoes into boys and
girls piles so that they can be distributed later.
Here is a site where you can purchase refugee beads and
jewelry.

www.refugeebeads.com

No comments: