My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Monday, August 10, 2009

I went to the Doctor today. Eventually there will
be no blood left for them to test at the rate they
take it out of me. Oh well, it is necessary. I
delivered school supplies for the mission to Tim's
office at First Baptist Doraville. I enjoyed a cup
of coffee with Deborah Hayes at Pregnancy Resource
Center of Doraville and we had a wonderful time
visiting. Deborah's office is also at First Baptist
Doraville. Came home and went shopping at Goodwill
for some long loose gathered skirts for Honduras. I
have to be able to get a pair of pants or shorts
underneath the skirt for construction and horse or
donkey riding! We called the Bengali family and ask if
we could come tomorrow instead of tonight. I am exhausted.
I did some paperwork and took a spiritual gifts and
personally test for the trip to Honduras. I still
tested as Mercy as my #1 spiritual gift with
Administration as 2nd and Sanguine as my #1 personality
type. That is what I have always tested.

No comments: