My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, August 27, 2009












We got up early. Leah and Deborah helped with all the
chores. They had their schoolwork done by 11:30am.
I took Hannah to work at 2:00 and then flew home to
pick up Leah and Deborah so we could go to Clarkston.
We got to the mission about 3:00. The kids lined up to
go in and then got snack. We all helped with homework until
4:20 when I got ready for children's choir. We had a really
good choir rehearsal with the younger and older children. We
are preparing for a concert in October so we have to make the
most of our time. When we left the apt. I dropped off
2 of the girls who live in a different apartment complex.
we got home around 8:00pm and have just sat down to eat our
supper.

No comments: