My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, August 6, 2009





Today Spencer and Benjamin came to stay with us. I think they
had fun playing together again. They hadn't seen each other
for awhile. I have been late getting my August newsletters
out. I had them written on Wednesday of last week but I am
trying something new and trying to get as many on email as I
can to save money. It costs us quite a bit to mail the letters
each month when you include paper, ink, envelopes, labels and
postage. I spent alot of time typing in email addresses the
last few days. Tonight we have been trying to finish the ones
we will mail and writing thank you notes. Maybe tommorrow
we will have time to mail our bills.

No comments: