My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy Week

























This has been a busy week at The Falls. Mon.- Wed.
we had SO MANY children. Thursday there was less
because of spring break.

I have being feeling bad all week with a bad cold and
cough and it has not been easy going over to
the apartments to work. However, I always receive
a blessing for being obedient and this
week was no exception. The children are precious. One
little boy age 5 calls me, "Miss Caffee." It sounds like he
is saying Miss Coffee. He is very polite and always says
"Thank You Miss Caffee," when I give him something.
The other day a 1st grade little girl was crying. He
called me saying, "Miss Caffee, she is sad." When I went
over to her he was patting her on the back. I leaned over
and gave him a kiss on the check for being such a kind
little boy.

Of course there is always one child who is not the best. We
have that too. In fact we have several children who will
exasperate us. I have found myself talking pretty hard several
times to a few children who just would not behave and who were
distracting the others and us from doing what we needed to do.
My girls said I sounded like Mr Bennett, when I told them,
"I love you BUT you either straighten up or leave because
you are distracting the other children who are trying to
get their school work done." Saying that I am sounding like
Bennett is a good thing because he runs a great afterschool
program and mission in Clarkston. I have been watching and
learning form him for a few years now. Tough Love!

No comments: