My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Divine"Appointment

Yesterday we were so busy. It is spring break
for public school so I don't have to go over
to The Falls because there is no afterschool.
I have been trying to catch up on other things
and have been out alot. Normally I go to church
on Wed. evening but last night I had an appointment
late and then Mark was off from both jobs so we
decided to go eat out. Mark ask where I wanted to go
and looking for a good cheap place I said Cracker
Barrel. It wasn't busy when we got there and we
were taken to a table near the back. As soon as
we sat down I noticed the 2 foreign men directly
behind us. I could her bits and pieces of their
conversation and was a little surprised to hear
them talking about the gospel, pastors, seminary,
and church. I told Mark we need to meet these 2
men. As a missionary I have learned that sometimes
you just have to be bold so I got out one of my
NAMB cards and stood up to walk over to their
table. Mark was holding back but I told him I
thought it was important for me to meet these men.
So we boldly introduced ourselves and told them
about our ministry. It turned out that one of the
men was a Spanish Pastor of Christos Community church
and the other man was the Indian Pastor of Atlanta
Indian Church. What an awesome time we had talking
with these men. We have mutual friends in ministry
and even plan to work together some. The Spanish
church is very close to my apartment complex.
Isn't it just amazing how God gives us wonderful
"Divine" appointments if we are sensitive to HIM!

No comments: