My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, April 2, 2010

Cleaning Bathrooms



This afternoon Leah and I went to clean, sweep, and
mop the bathrooms at the mission. I hate to say
it but the girls bathroom was much worse than the boys.
We have to teach the little girls that it is okay in this
country to actually put the toilet paper in the toilet
and flush it instead of putting it on the floor. I can't
say it was really fun, but necessary. We also did some
straightening to get ready for the Easter Fiesta
tomorrow!

No comments: