My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stone Mountain











I got up early this morning because it was
suppose to be almost 90 degrees today, unheard
of for April, and the girls and I had been planning
a trip to Stone Mountain. We left for Stone Mountain
around 9:45 am after Sarah Cate and Bethany got to
our house. It was the 1st time for them to climb
the mountain. So Sarah, Leah, Deborah, Sarah Cate,
Bethany, and I all equipped with water bottles made
it safely up and down the mountain. The pollen was
terrible with the wind blowing but it was still an
enjoyable time. Afterwards we all had pizza for
lunch.

No comments: