My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Musica









Today at The Falls we had a good day. Tuesday is our choir day.
We had preschool music at the beginning and then older
kid music at the end. This is still fairly new for our kids
but they did a great job of singing today. In a few more
months maybe we can perform for the parents and at a church.

2 comments:

Amrita said...

I love these sweet children.

I have a visiual disability and find it hard to read your light colored blog text

Crown of Beauty said...

I love what you do...

it melts my heart to think of all those children.

Love
Lidj