My Life Verse

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Friday, March 20, 2009



















The last 2 days have been rather busy. Wednesday we made a mad rush to church. I actually got there late, ate in a hurry, then went to set up my choir room. We were in the Gap 57 room tonight. It is a change for us since construction is about to begin in the area where we have been meeting. The kids were pretty hyped up. I told them we really only have 6 more practices until the spring choir program. We worked on some individual songs then moved into the big room with all the kids to work on hand motions. After children's choir I left Mark at church and headed out to get a few groceries and some office supplies. Leah and Deborah had their friend Ruth come home with them to spend the night. They were so excited.

Thursday we started out running with Spencer, Lianka, and Ondrej here. I had alot of prep to do for going to the mission. I spent about 3-4 hours (counting some interruptions) watching Tim Cummins Video Training Seminar, all 19 of them. They are all pretty short 5- 7 minutes each but I did all 19 while I was watching the kids. Learned some good missions stuff though. Thanks Tim for doing this for all of us! If your interested you too can catch the training at www.whirlwindmissions.org.
In the afternoon I flew by the bank, the chiropractor, and the store to get camera batteries, on the way to Clarkston for Choir. We had a good practice. Mark got there a little late. It is amazing to see the kids bonding with us week after week.
I can't wait until we can start Saturday choir too in just a few more weeks!

No comments: